Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome, New Life

Well, do you want to meet the precious little man who has been keeping me away from Pearls?

2june 021-2

Luke Ho’oikaika, born May 7th

He’s doing well, and has been a good baby. His brothers adore him, and it feels like he’s always been a part of our family! I think I am finally regaining enough brain cells to resume Pearls! =)

Roxie also had her beautiful baby boy! Meet her little man…

tayson

Tayson Owen, born May 11th

Please be patient as I try to re-find balance in my life!

-Alicia


What tips and pointers do you have for three children (all boys!)?

4 comments:

Brittany @ My Decoupaged Life said...

I don't necessarily have pointers since I have just one girl but I do want to say congrats to both of you! They are so adorable!

Malie said...

I am a mother of three boys and two girls. My advice, just enjoy them! Be patient with yourself and don't sweat the small stuff.

Steph said...

I have three kids (not all boys) but I would suggest a routine that you stick to as much as possible. I was a lot more flexible when I just had two but when we added one more I needed at least a small break to help me get through the day. It also involved one really important thing, a few minutes with each child individually. I think that is my biggest secret to my happy kids! Congratulations to you both they are perfect babies!

Krista said...

I am a mother of 5, 3 boys and 2 girls and my advice is enjoy every moment. Our oldest is 10 and youngest is 3 and as I think about were the time has gone I think about having another and each time I look into their little faces I see Heavenly Father. Someone once said, to love someone is to see the face of God. just enjoy and congrats to your family:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...